Who We Are
At NextNote, we specialize in the teaching of flute, clarinet and saxophone. Music students at any stage of development are invited to share, enjoy and enhance their musical talents to the fullest extent while studying and playing music with us, in the relaxed, open and creative atmosphere of our professional woodwind studio.
As a multi-talented team of full-time practitioners in the art of music performance, we feel happy and privileged to offer a dynamic curriculum whereby students can improve and acquire musicianship at their own pace, in a manner which reflects the practices and standards of today’s active performing musician.
Why Choose to Study with Us?
- To study with an enthusiastic, experienced music teacher who is also an accomplished, passionate musical performer.
- Ample space for parents to comfortably observe, ask questions or just sit back and relax during lessons.
- To study in a productive musical environment and be exposed to professional insights not taught in retail music education.
- Flexible scheduling, cost effective discounts and a 4 hours notice cancellation/absence policy for your convenience.
- Free preview lessons, 50% off instrument rentals and scholarships awarded based on level of musical commitment.
- Curriculum assures rapid, progressive and individualized development of instrumental & performance technique.
- Curriculum develops musicianship through comprehensive, fully integrated Ear Training & Applied Theory instruction.
- Curriculum meets or exceeds the standards of conventional approaches such as the Suzuki and RCM methods.
- For the option to study conveniently from the comfort of your home and record lessons for future reference, via skype.
- Access to our extremely well equipped transcription library, social media and other very helpful online resources.
- To meet or exceed the audition entrance requirements for secondary & post-secondary music programs.
- Intermediate and more advanced students may choose to focus specifically on any of over 200 tutorial subjects.